A TYPICAL SESSION AT NOOR UL ISLAM PRE-SCHOOL:
- Children arrive for their session and complete self-registration.
- Welcome time on the carpet.
- Free play: children have access to a range of equipment and activities indoors and outdoors. Staff carry out planned focus activities, observations/tracking, SEN intervention groups
- Snack: a selection of healthy and nutritious snacks are available to choose from; independence and good meal time etiquette is encouraged. Snack is available throughout the session. Staff are aware of food allergies.
- Tidy up time.
- Story time and rhyme time
- Getting ready for home time.