Teacher (Full-Time) – September 2018 Start
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and all posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and references will be required prior to offer and appointment.
Noor ul Islam Primary School is a dynamic, forward-looking Islamic school. 'To motivate every student to achieve their academic potential' is our ethos and we want every learner to achieve the best. We focus all our energies on providing outstanding teaching and learning experiences within an Islamic, caring and secure environment within the community.
We are looking for someone:
- with a positive disposition
- who enjoys being with children
- who believes all children are talented and can achieve
- who will be an excellent role model for our children
- who demonstrates and appreciates professionalism in their own conduct
- who understands the importance and impact of having a great teacher
- who wants to continually develop themselves, achieve great things and is ambitious
- who generates energy in the school, is calm and approachable towards staff, parents and pupils
- who has experience of working with children as a class teacher and holds relevant qualifications (alternatively can demonstrate from their education their capacity to learn very quickly)
In return we offer you:
- A positive and professional work environment
- Training and support to help you meet your professional ambitions
- An Islamic development program to ensure you become better in your deen
- A TA shared between two classes
- Fantastic well-mannered children
- The chance to make an impact in the local community
How to Apply:
- Please complete the application form in full and return to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 23rd May 2018 4pm.