LSA (Part-Time) – Immediate Start
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and all posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and references will be required prior to offer and appointment.
We are looking for an LSA to join our team! As an LSA at our school, you will be responsible for supporting a pupil with specific needs to access the curriculum and help support his emotional well-being. The role is part time and flexibility in hours of work is required.
We are looking for someone:
- With a positive disposition
- Who enjoys being with children
- Who can remain calm under pressure
- Who has shown consistent use of initiative
- Who will be an excellent role model for our children
- Who demonstrates and appreciates professionalism in their own conduct
- Who wants to continually develop themselves, achieve great things and is ambitious
- Who generates energy in the school, is calm and approachable towards staff and pupils
- Who has experience of working well within a team
- Who is aware of the responsibility of safeguarding, child protection, personal health, safety and welfare of pupils and staff in a school environment.
WORKING HOURS – flexible however initially 6 Hours per Week – Across 2 days (Term Time only)
INTERVIEW DATE – Tuesday 5th November 2019
Job Type: Part Time - 6 hours per week
Salary: To be negotiated
Qualifications: A level 3 qualification in Teaching & Learning or any relevant Teaching qualification. Experience in working with a child with special educational needs. (please see Job spec for more details)
How to Apply: Please complete the application form in full via our website and/or call 0208 558 0786 (option 2).
Please return completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 4th November 2019.
The Waltham Forest Noor Ul Islam Trust is a Registered Charity based in London.
The Trust provides a whole range of service to the local community. Since 1990, when it opened its Head Office at High Road, Leyton, London E10, the Trust has provided the local, national and international community with welfare services. Noor Ul Islam Primary School started in September 2001. The school is 15-minute walk from Noor Ul Islam Trust Head Office. Noor Ul Islam Primary School is a mixed one-form entry Independent Islamic Primary School with 165 pupils on roll.