Having been based in East London since our inception in 1990 Noor Ul Islam has tried to do what is good for the community.
Noor Ul Islam Trust wants to better the community by improving the lives of those in the neighbourhood as well as helping those further away. Our mission is simplified in six bullet points which summarises what the Trust is all about. The Trust hopes:
• To promote the true image of the religion of Islam amongst the community; both Muslim and non-Muslim;
• To encourage the Muslim community to actively participate in life in the UK while maintaining their Islamic identity and values;
• To promote and provide good quality education throughout the various life stages;
• To meet the social and welfare needs of the local community and seek to improve these;
• To act accordingly to improve the quality of life for those living in poverty or in desperate need of help;
• To co-operate and collaborate with voluntary bodies and statutory authorities operating in similar fields and to exchange information and advice.