Please complete a Gift Aid form so we can get more out of your donation: Gift Aid Form (PDF)
Please compete a Standing Order form to donate on a regular basis: Standing Order Form (PDF)
Gift Aid Scheme
UK tax payers (paying Income or Capital Gains tax) donating to Noor Ul Islam could help us reclaim the tax you originally paid on your gift / donation.
The process does not cost you anything. Simply download the Gift Aid form from the Downloads section, complete and sign the form and then finally return it to us at the address on the top of the form.
Please note that currently we are able to reclaim 25% of the value of your donations as long as you are a UK tax payer, so please donate generously and remember to complete the Gift Aid form.
Please note the following regarding Gift Aid.
- Please notify Noor Ul Islam if you change your name or address while the declaration is still in force.
- You must have paid an amount of income tax and / or capital gains tax at least equal to the tax that the charity reclaims on your donations in the tax year, currently 25p in the £1.
- If in the future your circumstances change and you no longer pay tax on your income or capital gains tax equal to the tax the charity reclaims you should cancel your declaration.
- You can cancel the declaration at any time by notifying the charity in writing.
- If you are unsure whether your donations qualify for Gift Aid relief ask Noor Ul Islam or ask your local tax office for leaflet IR113 Gift Aid.
- If you pay tax at the higher rate you can claim further tax relief in your Self Assessment tax return
Why a Standing Order?
In order to help Noor Ul Islam continue its current level of activities one of the best ways of donating money on a regular basis is by establishing a Standing Order.
This is an instruction to your Bank or Building Society to pay a fixed regular amount to Noor Ul Islam. You can choose to pay from £5, £10, £20 or any other amount either weekly, monthly, quarterly or even annually.
Please download and complete the Standing Order instruction of your choice from the downloads donation section and return this form to the Noor Ul Islam Mosque or the Noor Ul Islam Primary School at the address on the form. We will record the information then forward it onto your Bank or Building Society.